Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AngMoren

Default Document based on Template Printing Blank Pages

I created a template using and customizing about 15 of the built-in styles.
When I create a document based on the template, and try to print it, the
only thing that prints is Heading1-3 numbering. None of the text that I
typed in, gets printed.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi AngMoren

What do you see when you do Print Preview? Do you see your text then?

Is it possible that all the text is marked as hidden? Do Tools Options
Print and tick "Hidden text" to see if that makes a difference. If so, you
may need to adjust your styles and/or remove the "Hidden" property of your
text.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"AngMoren" wrote in message
I created a template using and customizing about 15 of the built-in styles.
When I create a document based on the template, and try to print it, the
only thing that prints is Heading1-3 numbering. None of the text that I
typed in, gets printed.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AngMoren

Hello Shauna Kelly,

When I go to Print Preview, I see the document as it should be printed.

I tried printing with Hidden Text ticked on the Print Options dialog screen,
and it did not make a difference.

I copied all of the last paragraph mark into another document, and it
printed everything. Does that mean my original template is corrupted?