Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam H Pam H is offline

Default converted pdf to word doesn't look right

I had a pdf converted into a word document, but every paragraph is in its own
text box. How can I get the document to be just one thing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

You can use this macro to convert all the textboxes to frames and then
delete them.

Sub RemoveTextbox()

Dim MyBox As Shape
For Each MyBox In ActiveDocument.Shapes
With MyBox
.Select
.Line.Visible = msoFalse
.ConvertToFrame
End With
Next MyBox

Dim MyFrame As Frame
For Each MyFrame In ActiveDocument.Frames
MyFrame.Select
MyFrame.Delete
Next MyFrame
End Sub

If you need help installing the macro, see

Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"
This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and questions
to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Pam H" wrote in message
:

I had a pdf converted into a word document, but every paragraph is in its own
text box. How can I get the document to be just one thing?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11/16/2007 9:52 AM