Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Holly Groves Holly Groves is offline

Default Mail Merge Wizard

I'm currently trying to do a mail merge in WORD from an Excel spreadsheet.
When looking at HELP in Excel, it says to go to WORD and open the Mail Merge
Wizard . . . the instructions from there are for the wizard. . . . .I run
WORD 11 and can't find the wizard! Tried MS but couldn't find anything there
after an hour of searching! Anyone know where the wizard is????? HELP!
--
Holly