Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woody121 Woody121 is offline

Default MS office 2003 on a new computer (won't validate)

My old computer crashed. I purchased a new computer and installed MS Office
2003
Student & Teacher. When the program asked to validate online I said OK.
The response was "could not validate you have installed your limit of
computers"
how do I go about validating this program on my new computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use the telephone activation method.

--
JoAnn Paules