Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Redinthehead Redinthehead is offline

Default Word lost the side up/down arrows to move page.

Microsoft Word 2000 (9.0.2720) in my PC has lost the right side arrows and
bar that moves the page up or down. Having to use the up/down arrows or
"Page UP/Down" buttons is time consuming. How do I retrieve the side
bar/arrows?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lrhappy lrhappy is offline

I have a similar problem in Word 2003. The tool bar is there but the Page
Up/Down buttons are now blue colored and indicated Previous Find and Go To
instead of page up and down. How do I get back the Page Up/Down buttons?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Tools | Options | View: Vertical scroll bar.

http://word.mvps.org

"Redinthehead" wrote in
message
Microsoft Word 2000 (9.0.2720) in my PC has lost the right side
arrows and
bar that moves the page up or down. Having to use the up/down arrows
or
"Page UP/Down" buttons is time consuming. How do I retrieve the side
bar/arrows?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Between those two buttons is a circle. Click on that circle and you
get a panel with all the different things you can use those buttons to
go to the next/previous one of. "Page" is the familiar page icon,
which will be in an upper corner of the panel (whether on the right or
left depends on which direction the panel opens, which depends on the
size of the window compared to the size of the screen).