Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andi Robinson

Default How do I change the month/year on calendar templates?

I love the templates that I download from the Microsoft site. But, some of
my favorite yearly templates are from different years. Or they are in the
school year format. How can I easily change the year and subsequently the
month and days on these templates?

Thanks.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I change the month/year on calendar templates?

To change the month and year on a calendar template in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open the calendar template in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the month and year that you want to change.
  3. Type in the new month and year that you want to use.
  4. Press Enter or click outside of the text box to apply the changes.

If the calendar template is in a school year format, you may need to adjust the months and days accordingly. For example, if the school year starts in September and ends in June, you would need to change the months and days to reflect that.

To do this, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the month that you want to change.
  2. Type in the new month that you want to use.
  3. Click on the days that you want to change.
  4. Type in the new days that you want to use.
  5. Press Enter or click outside of the text box to apply the changes.

You can repeat these steps for each month in the calendar template until you have updated all of the months and days to reflect the correct school year.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fred Goldman

Right click the template and choose Open. Then do whatever changes you'd like
to the template and save it.

"Andi Robinson" wrote:

I love the templates that I download from the Microsoft site. But, some of
my favorite yearly templates are from different years. Or they are in the
school year format. How can I easily change the year and subsequently the
month and days on these templates?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andi Robinson

I right clicked on the template in Word and it did not have an option to
Open. I right clicked on the template on the Microsoft template site and has
an option to Open Link - which I did, but it just sent me to the download
site. In which place should I right click on the template?