Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ultimate Trousers Ultimate Trousers is offline

Default Why does my Word 2007 font keep changing?

Why does it do it? Why? Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I doubt that anyone can tell you unless you provide more specifics. Under
what circumstances does it change? From what to what?

"Ultimate Trousers" Ultimate wrote in
message ...
Why does it do it? Why? Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

By default, Word 2007 Headings are set to use Cambria, and body text is set
to use Calibri. So, if you're using the Heading 1, Heading 2, etc. styles
for headings, and Normal for body text, that would explain at least in part
why they're changing.

More specifics--as Suzanne indicates--would let us zoom in on what's
happening in your situation, as well as how to change it if it's a problem
for you.

Cheers,

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP