Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John S[_4_] John S[_4_] is offline

Default configurating

I had to reinstall word 7 and now each time i open it i get a message
"configurating office home and student 2007. How do i get rid of it?
--
John S
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you running Word 2007 and Word 2003? If so, see the "Hacking the
Registry" section of the article at
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm.

If not, you may have to log in as Administrator for the installation to
finish correctly.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"John S" wrote in message
I had to reinstall word 7 and now each time i open it i get a message
"configurating office home and student 2007. How do i get rid of it?
--
John S

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John S[_4_] John S[_4_] is offline

I had to reinstall windows 7 after my computer crashed. So I only running
word 7.
I am using it on a home computer so there is no administrator. Any other
ideas?
John S

"John S" wrote in message
I had to reinstall word 7 and now each time i open it i get a message
"configurating office home and student 2007. How do i get rid of it?
--
John S

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is always an administrator. I don't know how it works in Word 7, but
in Vista you should get the option to run as administrator if you right
click the icon. If not ask in a Windows 7 forum how to do it.

"John S" wrote in message
I had to reinstall word 7 and now each time i open it i get a
message "configurating office home and student 2007. How do i get
rid of it? --
John S

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John S[_4_] John S[_4_] is offline

I am only runnig word 7. This is a home computer so there is no
administrator.
--
John S

"John S" wrote in message
I had to reinstall word 7 and now each time i open it i get a message
"configurating office home and student 2007. How do i get rid of it?
--
John S

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

All recent versions of Windows have users with different rights (this is a
security feature).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"John S" wrote in message
I had to reinstall word 7 and now each time i open it i get a message
"configurating office home and student 2007. How do i get rid of it?
--
John S

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John S[_4_] John S[_4_] is offline

I went to control panal and then to admin services but don't know what to do
from there. Is that the right place?
--
John S