Suzanne

Default Can I reorient a table in Word (change the rows to columns)?

Using Word 2002, can I reorient a table so that the rows become the columns
and the columns become the rows? When you attempt to copy and paste a column
of cells into a row, the first cell gets repeatedly pasted within the
highlighted row. I wanted to know if there was an easy way to switch my table
around without copy/pasting each individual cell.
Jezebel

No. Copy the table into Excel, transpose it there, then copy it back.

"Suzanne" wrote in message
Using Word 2002, can I reorient a table so that the rows become the
columns
and the columns become the rows? When you attempt to copy and paste a
column
of cells into a row, the first cell gets repeatedly pasted within the
highlighted row. I wanted to know if there was an easy way to switch my
table
around without copy/pasting each individual cell.

how can you create quickwords in MS Office Word 2003 Christine S Microsoft Word Help 4 February 8th 05 04:01 PM
2002 Word Table Rows Sarah LeV Tables 3 January 28th 05 03:31 AM
Basic macros query - where are they assigned to? Bert Coules New Users 15 January 18th 05 01:28 PM
How do I convert a cd in word perfect to microsoft word greylady Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 08:03 PM
Word 2003 Table AutoFormat vs Macro vs VBA Kind writer/user/programmer Tables 1 October 28th 04 03:14 PM