dutch

Default Tell me more about Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level

Can the MSWord readability checker, the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level, be
adjusted higher than 12? It seems the formula should allow greater
numbers...is the 12 coded in?
garfield-n-odie

A reading ease score of less than 50 equates to a 12.0 grade level score
in Word. The 12 is coded in, and you can't change it. To see what
grade levels Dr. Flesch intended to equate with reading ease scores of 0
to 50, see the article he wrote at
http://www.mang.canterbury.ac.nz/wri...g/flesch.shtml .