Woodstock

Default How can I convert a word document to PDF format? (not vice-versa)

Do you have to have other software to do this, or does Word provide this? I
need to bring an 8 page document to the printers and since they have
different versions of Word, it turns my 8 pages to 9 pages. Therefore, I must
bring it to them, or email it them,in PDF format so that there are no changes
in formatting and so that my document will be printed just as I formatted it.
sce101

You need some PDF creation software.

Adobe is the main one - but you have to pay for that!

You could try www.pdffactory.com or http://www.primopdf.com for free trial
versions!

Good luck.

"Woodstock" wrote:

Do you have to have other software to do this, or does Word provide this? I
need to bring an 8 page document to the printers and since they have
different versions of Word, it turns my 8 pages to 9 pages. Therefore, I must
bring it to them, or email it them,in PDF format so that there are no changes
in formatting and so that my document will be printed just as I formatted it.

Chuck Davis

Another is Win2PDF at http://www.win2pdf.com Many of these programs will
only work with the common fonts. For instance, Adobe Acrobat will work with
the Old English Text MT and Win2PDF converts it to Arial.