Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] booradley23@hotmail.com is offline

Default Link at bottom of page

Hello,

I could use some help. I have a big document that I would like to
insert a link at the bottom of each page. This link would take the
user to the top of the document. I can't do it with a footer because
you need to activate it and go inside the footer box before you can
press CTRL and the link. I need to insert this link without launching
the footer, and I need to place it at the bottom of each page. It
would be nice if I didn't have to manually insert for each page.
Thanks for your input.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

" wrote:

Hello,

I could use some help. I have a big document that I would like to
insert a link at the bottom of each page. This link would take the
user to the top of the document. I can't do it with a footer because
you need to activate it and go inside the footer box before you can
press CTRL and the link. I need to insert this link without launching
the footer, and I need to place it at the bottom of each page. It
would be nice if I didn't have to manually insert for each page.
Thanks for your input.

Did I not reply to this same question yesterday...?

What I replied yesterday was:
What do you mean by "top of document"? Do you mean the top of the first page?
If so, no button or code needed. Just use the CTRL-Home key combination.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_193_] Henk57[_193_] is offline

'Jean-Guy Marcil[_2_ Wrote:
" wrote:
-
Hello,

I could use some help. I have a big document that I would like to
insert a link at the bottom of each page. This link would take the
user to the top of the document. I can't do it with a footer because
you need to activate it and go inside the footer box before you can
press CTRL and the link. I need to insert this link without launching
the footer, and I need to place it at the bottom of each page. It
would be nice if I didn't have to manually insert for each page.
Thanks for your input.-

Did I not reply to this same question yesterday...?

What I replied yesterday was:
What do you mean by "top of document"? Do you mean the top of the first
page?
If so, no button or code needed. Just use the CTRL-Home key
combination.

And CTRL+PgUp for going to the top of each page.

--
Henk57