TeresaL

Default How can I print the records I have entered in my mail merge datab.

I have entered many names & addresses into a mail merge database & would like
to print out this list to compare to another hard copy I have on hand before
merging. I can find no instructions that walk me through this print process
& pressing ctl+p doesn't work.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use the database as the datasource for a Catalog (or in XP and later it's
called Directory) type mailmerge.

In that mailmerge main document, insert the mergefields inside the cells of
a one row table with nothing else in the document. When you execute the
merge, each record will appear as a separate row in a table.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP