Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
littleJohn littleJohn is offline

Default order form

I'm looking for a template for my church youth group to use for a candle sale
we're doing for a fund raiser.

Selling about 6 different scents, 2 different types candle media, and 6
possible colors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello John

littleJohn wrote:
I'm looking for a template for my church youth group to use for a candle sale
we're doing for a fund raiser.

Selling about 6 different scents, 2 different types candle media, and 6
possible colors.

up front: what exactly will happen to these templates? Who will have
access to them, how are the documents based on the template supposed to
be filled in, and what will happen with them afterwards?

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Altering tab order in a form Michaelcip Microsoft Word Help 1 August 29th 07 08:58 PM
Form Field Tab Order Jamie A Miller Microsoft Word Help 1 November 16th 06 06:52 PM
Order form with buttons Harry Sampson Tables 1 October 24th 05 08:32 PM
Tab Order in a Form Allen_Dunn Tables 1 April 29th 05 12:44 AM
Controlling order of accessing form fields in a WORD form Tom Tables 1 January 6th 05 06:32 PM