Esgrimidor Esgrimidor is offline
Junior Member

Default Table problem style autocad box

Before occupied only a page. Now two.
Word 2002 under xp pro.

I am in despair. I don't know what to do

Exist a software to solve this type of problems of word format ?

A good tutorial for word 2002 or xp to solver these problems ?

Best Regards
Esgrimidor Esgrimidor is offline
Junior Member

Nobody knows how to fix a table in word ?

Best Regards

table style takes the font settings from my normal style rather thanmy theme style Officegirl Page Layout 9 May 16th 09 06:20 AM
Toolbar problem in the Style Dialog Box Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 0 February 19th 09 05:59 PM
Table style problem androo... Tables 0 April 22nd 07 06:07 PM
Transfer from autocad to word Mila Microsoft Word Help 1 July 20th 05 05:09 AM
Autocad john Microsoft Word Help 3 April 7th 05 01:31 PM