Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skippy_girl2002 skippy_girl2002 is offline

Default How do I get mulitiple maps (art) on one page?

I need to make up maps to my house and I need a lot of them. How can I get a
lot of them on one page. Around 4 or 6.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This would be much easier to do in Publisher (where you can create the map
once and print it multiple times per page), but you might try putting each
in a cell of a table with the appropriate number of rows and columns. Or, if
the map is full-page size, you can use the "Pages per sheet" option in
Word's Print dialog.

"skippy_girl2002" wrote in
message ...
I need to make up maps to my house and I need a lot of them. How can I

get a
lot of them on one page. Around 4 or 6.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Make them smaller and then copy and paste.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~