Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
golfor golfor is offline

Default When I try and play any of the ms word demos, I get error .

When I try and play any of the ms word demos, I get error . I am tring to
view the demo on making mailing labels.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I've had this problem with at least one demo and assume it's due to security
settings in my browser or on my system, but I haven't bothered to try to
troubleshoot the issue yet since it's a new system that I'm only gradually
getting straightened out. But you might check and see if this could be the
problem (I've learned two different ways to force IE7 to allow popups when
desired, so there *are* workarounds!).