kathleen

Default How do I use different color shading on form fields?

In Microsoft Word, the text fields on forms are, by default, light grey. Can
I make them yellow, red or whatever?
Thank you.
kathleen

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Kathleen,

There isn't a 'switch' for the 'shading' color that is
used when you turn on the Field shading setting in
Tools=Options=View, but you can use the highlighting
tool to 'paint' the field color, if you don't mind having
it always displayed in color.

You can apply a color to the Word fields through
Edit=Replace by using Alt+F9 to display the field
codes, then using ^d in 'Find What' and
then ^& plus [Format] Highlight in the 'replace with'
box and replace all.

You might be able to 'color' the field during entry
as part of an 'on entry' 'on exit' macro that is part
of the field properties, but I've not tried that approach.

========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)