ashleycap ashleycap is offline
Junior Member

Red face Word 2007 - Contents of document moving up/down

I have tried every known solution to this annoying problem. We upgraded to Word 2007 about 2 years ago. We have found that the document 'shifts' upon doing the following actions:

saving
printing
choosing a different printer
editing the header

By 'shift,' I mean that I will have a document perfectly laid out, and when I send it to print, it performs the background save and prints, and spaces appear where they were not before. It is very difficult to explain, so please tell me if this sounds remotely familiar to anyone. I'm losing it over here...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 - Contents of document moving up/down

Have you tried updating the printer driver (or even trying a completely
different printer)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP