Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jake jake is offline

Default page format doesnt save properly

When i complete my file I hit save but when I send it as an email the format
doesnt stay exactly the same, the last paragraph starts a new page. Is there
anyway I can freeze the format
--
thanks jake

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jake jake is offline

When I retrieve my document from my hard drive its good and shows format
properly, When I send an email to my self or others and open the document the
last couple of sentences move to the next page
--
thanks jake

"jake" wrote in message
When i complete my file I hit save but when I send it as an email the

format
doesnt stay exactly the same, the last paragraph starts a new page. Is

there
anyway I can freeze the format
--
thanks jake

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you also receive it in a different format, then I don't know what the
explanation is, assuming you're sending it as an attachment.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the difference visible on your end or just reported by your

recipients?
If the latter, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jake" wrote in message
When i complete my file I hit save but when I send it as an email the

format
doesnt stay exactly the same, the last paragraph starts a new page. Is

there
anyway I can freeze the format
--
thanks jake

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jake jake is offline

I used the format option of keeping lines together and it looks like that
worked. Thank you
--
thanks jake