Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sandrasc Sandrasc is offline

Default Spacing & Formatting

I have a chapter which is 10 pages long. On page 10 in normal view it looks
the same as the others. But when I print 10 the spacing between sentences is
not 1.5 as it should be but a much larger space between sentences. When I
view it in print view it looks the same way it prints. Wrong. What should I
do to get it to print like the other pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Jezebel" wrote:

File Page setup. On the Layout tab change the vertical alignment to 'top'.

Thank you so much. That was exactly the problem.