KC8DCN

Default Footnotes

I currently have a document with 32 footnotes spread out over 12 pages. The
problem is...

The first footnote sits properly on the first page where is it supposed to
go. All of the other footnotes stay on page 2, regardless of where they are
supposed to go.

I've tried things like Widow/Orphan, Compatibility settings, etc., but
nothing seems to work. I'm working in Word 2003. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Daiya Mitchell

Was this doc created in Word 2003, and the footnotes created by using Insert
| Footnote?

You could try the corrupt doc tricks, ON A COPY:

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

"KC8DCN" wrote in message
I currently have a document with 32 footnotes spread out over 12 pages.

The
problem is...

The first footnote sits properly on the first page where is it supposed to
go. All of the other footnotes stay on page 2, regardless of where they

are
supposed to go.

I've tried things like Widow/Orphan, Compatibility settings, etc., but
nothing seems to work. I'm working in Word 2003. Any ideas?

Thanks!

continuous footnotes on the same line Yehuda S Microsoft Word Help 2 June 3rd 05 06:03 AM
Footnotes and sections combined Lynnie Page Layout 3 April 1st 05 04:28 PM
Hidden footnotes Wick Tables 1 February 27th 05 04:05 AM
How do you view only footnotes and/or make a list of footnotes? Secretary short on time. Microsoft Word Help 2 December 28th 04 10:50 PM
footnotes with multiple sections dcn1396 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 20th 04 02:47 AM