Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kerry Collins Kerry Collins is offline

Default My word outline mode is not shifting down levels with the tab.

My word outline mode is not shifting down levels with the tab. Sometimes it
is not adding a new number with enter.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For Word 97/2000: Tools | Options, Edit tab: "Tabs and backspace set
left indent."

For Word 2002/2003: Tools | AutoCorrect, AutoFormat As You Type tab:
"Set first and left indent with tabs and backspaces."

For instructions on setting up numbering so that they remain stable,
see http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP