Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GK

Default Enable Macros and ActiveX Errors starting Word 2003

I'm getting numerous ActiveX errors when I open Word 2003.

I get the following, among other things:

"This application is about to initialize ActiveX controls that might be
unsafe. If you trust the source of this document, select Yes and the
control will be initialized using your document settings."

I also get:

"C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\NaturallySpeaking\Program\dgnworld. dll"
contains macros

Macros may contain viruses. It is usually safe to disable macros, but
if the macros are legitimate, you might lose some functionality."

"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll"
contains macros

Macros may contain viruses. It is usually safe to disable macros, but
if the macros are legitimate, you might lose some functionality."

There's another one that comes up for Office11 dictation.dot.

Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on here?