RayRay

Default Word 2003 Template doc, print preview shows blank pages?

I created a business brochure with a WORD Template. I has worked in the past
but lately, when I Print Preview, I see two pages (landscape) that are blank.
Also if I select Print, it goes to the printer but is immediately deleted
before it gets printed.

Running Windows XP Home which has been verified as as OK as wwhen it was
installed by Dell. I regularly run Counter Spy and Norton Antivirus software.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
harry harry is offline

Thanks Suzanne. I created, printed, and saved a brochure, but today when I
when to make more copies, the print preview would not show all the parts.
Thanks to you, all I had to do is click that little box.
--
Harry

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Word 2003 quits to desktop when I print or preview.. Ico44 Microsoft Word Help 0 April 19th 05 04:31 PM
Problems with Word 2003 opening Document Template created in Word Jim Hansen Microsoft Word Help 2 March 15th 05 11:37 PM