jmccrossen

Default WHERE CAN i FIND MATHEMATICAL SYMBOL FOR PROPORTIONAL

WHERE CAN i FIND MATHEMATICAL SYMBOL FOR PROPORTIONAL in word 2003

Tom Ferguson

there. are. more. than. a. couple. of. fonts. that. contain. the. "varies
as". or. proportional. symbol for. example. the. font. listed. as.
"symbol". in. wORD'S. font. menu

one. way. to. invoke. it is. to. use. the. insert. symbol. dialogue
open. it. and. select. the. font. in. the. upper. left. slot then.
select. it. with. the. aid. of. the. mouse. and. then. left. mouse.
click

tom
msmvp
wINDOWS shell/user