Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David B. Appleton David B. Appleton is offline

Default Creating a "print current page" macro or button

Is there any way I can create a macro which will allow me to print the
current page of a document without having to open the print window, selecting
"current page" and then hitting "okay"? (In other words, it would be
something that I could do with a single click, just as the toolbar already
has a command button that prints the entire document without forcing me to go
through the print window.) I'm thinking that there ought to be some way to
do it, but everything I have tried doesn't go beyond opening the print window.

David
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Sub PrintPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

David B. Appleton wrote:
Is there any way I can create a macro which will allow me to print the
current page of a document without having to open the print window,
selecting "current page" and then hitting "okay"? (In other words,
it would be something that I could do with a single click, just as
the toolbar already has a command button that prints the entire
document without forcing me to go through the print window.) I'm
thinking that there ought to be some way to do it, but everything I
have tried doesn't go beyond opening the print window.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David B. Appleton[_2_] David B. Appleton[_2_] is offline

I've now edited the macro with your script, and it works like a charm! Thank
you so very much! You've made my day.

David