imran

Default how can I translate an english word to arabic in word2003

when I try to translate a word from english to arabic in word 2003, i don't
see arabic language in languages list. Pls. help me on this.
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 00:41:02 -0800, "imran"
wrote:

when I try to translate a word from english to arabic in word 2003, i don't
see arabic language in languages list. Pls. help me on this.

Hi Imran,

I'm sorry, but there is no way to add Arabic language translation to
Word 2003. Word itself doesn't do any translation. Instead, it submits
your text to a translator web service run by WordLingo.

You can see the regular web page interface of WordLingo at
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/product...ranslator.html.
Another similar translator is at http://babelfish.altavista.com.
Neither of these offers any Arabic languages.

Searching Google for the keywords "translate arabic english" gives
many possibilities, including
http://tarjim.ajeeb.com/ajeeb/default.asp?lang=1 and
http://www.almisbar.com/salam_trans.html. However, these are just web
pages, not "web services" that can be added to Word's Research Pane.
You can copy text from Word and paste it into the translator's web
page, then copy and paste the returned translation.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman