Ellen

Default Problem with search feature in word 2002

Trying to locate a document using the search feature in word. Have tried
File | Search and also tried from Open Dialog box (Tools, search). After
selecting the drive to search the process fails with the following message:

"An error has occured and this feature is no longer functioning properly.
Would you like to repair this feature now."' We run the repair, but the
search only works once and then fails again.

We have also done a detect and repair using the Discard my customized
settings and restore default settings. Going into word after doing this and
trying to search brings up the same error message.

I have been unable to find any articles in the knowledgebase on this. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.