Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lizheen lizheen is offline

Default How do I write an essay with boxed sections

My sister-in-law needs several essays. The section under each sub-heading
must be boxed, with the boxes all 3 c.m. from each margin (including top and
bottom). Apparently this is so her University can scan the essay and check
word lengths
I did the earlier essays by typing all the text, and then using the "insert
text box" function, but this was a nightmare. There's got to be an easier
way...

Thanks anyone who can help,
Lizheen
Ireland.