line numbers display on right instead of left

Old August 1st 08, 09:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Normally_competent

Default line numbers display on right instead of left

How can I change line numbers to display on the left instead of the right? I
just added line numbering in Page Layout like I normally do and they are on
the right instead. The format for Line Number doesn't allow you to change the
alignment as far as I can tell.
Old August 1st 08, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Do you have a right-to-left language enabled? That's the only reason I can
think of for the switch.

"Normally_competent" wrote in
message ...

Old August 4th 08, 04:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Normally_competent[_2_]

No, I do not have right-to-left language enabled. Any other ideas?
--
Thanks!
Normally_competent