Backspace/Space bar not working properly

Old June 28th 06, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Backspace/Space bar not working properly

When I double click and select a word, then press the backspace key, it
does not delete the word (or phrase, etc. that has been highlighted).
Some thing with the space bar. Delete still works, but I'd like to get
the backspace/space bar to work again. Any help you can offer would be
great.

Please email directly, in addition to the list:
.

Thanks,
Michele

Old June 28th 06, 07:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Tools Options General, uncheck both options that mention WordPerfect.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman