Terms and Conditions

Old October 12th 10, 07:14 PM
mavrick42 mavrick42 is offline

Default Terms and Conditions

I work for a company that has alot of different terms and conditions that go on our quotes to customers. Not all the terms go on every quote. I wanted to have check marks or something that would allow me to take out certain terms or add them back in with a click of a button. Is there a way i can make a template that would allow me to do this. If you have any other recomenditions for what i am trying to do please let me know.

Thanks!!!