Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lsalazar lsalazar is offline

Default Can I create a form to be filled in by others?

I have created a form in Word. I would like employees to be able to use this
form to fill out their timesheets. I was able to create x boxes, but I need
to make a few boxes that people can type into without the box moving. Just
like filling out an online form. Is there a way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

lsalazar wrote:
I have created a form in Word. I would like employees to be able to
use this form to fill out their timesheets. I was able to create x
boxes, but I need to make a few boxes that people can type into
without the box moving. Just like filling out an online form. Is
there a way to do this?

Yes, go read http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 to get
started.

--