Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

Default Restoring web links to text?

I am preparing a second edition of a book I wrote the text of which happens
to contain a number of URLs. For this new edition I wish to check the
validity of these urls - which unfortunately are not grouped together in the
manuscript. Furthermore, in the Word doc I am working from, the url
hyperlinks have all been removed. Is there a way these hyperlinks could be
"restored" (preferably en masse throughout the document) so that I could
then rapidly check them simply by clicking on each in turn?

Thanks.

Jeff