Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
amitkapoor amitkapoor is offline
Junior Member

Question Replace each heading with a unique numeric value

I have a huge Word document. I want to replace all of its headings with a unique numeric value, say, 10001,10002,10003, and so on. So maybe the heading is h1 or h2 or h3 or h4 or other higher levels, every heading will get replaced with a numeric value that will be unique throughout the document.

Can anyone please help? This is urgent.

Adding new Heading 1 and linking others to unique numbering APL Microsoft Word Help 7 October 26th 09 09:51 AM
Numeric Heading for TOC using MS Word 2007 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 July 18th 08 09:43 AM
Unique header LeAnn Page Layout 1 December 14th 06 09:34 PM
Search and Replace not working if I select a Format for Heading St Sherrie Deen Microsoft Word Help 0 April 27th 05 08:53 PM
Unique footers JerryG Tables 1 April 12th 05 03:58 PM