Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tgib tgib is offline

Default avery 5160

I have a label mail merge that I created in Microsoft Word 2003 that I am
printing to a Lexmark T630 printer. Some labels are printing too close to
the top and some too close to the left side. I've used a Lexmark S1255 for
the past two years without a problem but it has been surplused. I am having
this problem with the Lexmark T630, T610 and T642. I've tried the "scale to
paper size" and that didn't help. Suggestions?
--
tgib
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Check that the default page size setting in the Printer Properties is for A4

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"tgib" wrote in message
I have a label mail merge that I created in Microsoft Word 2003 that I am
printing to a Lexmark T630 printer. Some labels are printing too close to
the top and some too close to the left side. I've used a Lexmark S1255
for
the past two years without a problem but it has been surplused. I am
having
this problem with the Lexmark T630, T610 and T642. I've tried the "scale
paper size" and that didn't help. Suggestions?
--
tgib

Make 2 NAME lines for Avery 5160 kimmer Mailmerge 5 August 24th 06 01:54 PM
AVERY 5160 LABEL MISSMILLY New Users 4 January 29th 06 05:46 PM
Avery 5160 teddkilroy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 19th 05 05:51 PM
How do I set up address data for labels (Avery 5160)? Triathlete Mailmerge 2 June 17th 05 12:13 AM
bar codes into avery labels 5160 like 2162 labels in ms word all. jim a Mailmerge 1 January 4th 05 10:15 AM