Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
milind milind is offline

Default Formatting Style overrides on its own

I created a style named Courier and CCourier, and the attributes were Courier
New font, 10 pt. Though it shows 10 point in the said font, when applied, in
the text and on the formatting toolbar it shows the font in 12 point. If I
change on that toolbar to 10 points, in the Formatting Task Pane, it shows
Courer +. I tried deleting this style, and recreating with different names
CCCourier, Hello-courier etc. but of no avail.Any ideas? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

What happens if you select the text and press Ctrl+SpaceBar? That should
remove any font formatting not in style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP