J. Hugh Sullivan

Default Page Borders

I am using MS Word to design Stamp Album Pages and using a double line
page border. I want to put the pages in a 3-ring notebook and, of
course, the holes cut the left border because it is too close to the
edge of the 8.5x11 paper.

Is there a way to increase the indent of the left border? If not is
there a way to increase the indent of all borders?

Thanks for any help,

Hugh