Debbie T

Default Spell check option to turn off Ignore upper case

I have the spell check option for "Ignore Upper case" turned off so that it
will check upper case words. However, it still does not check them. Has
anyone encountered this and found another option that needs to be changed?

Thank you
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar | Recheck
Document. This forces Word to recheck previously ignored text.
If spellcheck still ignores some words, then press Ctrl+A to
select all of the text, click on Tools | Language | Set Language
| uncheck the "Detect language automatically" and "Do not check
spelling or grammar" boxes | Default | OK, and then recheck the
document again.

Debbie T wrote:

I have the spell check option for "Ignore Upper case" turned off so that it
will check upper case words. However, it still does not check them. Has
anyone encountered this and found another option that needs to be changed?

Thank you

Debbie T

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Debbie T wrote:

I have the spell check option for "Ignore Upper case" turned off so that it
will check upper case words. However, it still does not check them. Has
anyone encountered this and found another option that needs to be changed?

Thank you

Convert numeric value into english word RKS Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 05 07:33 PM
Word Field Formatting Victor Lazlo Mailmerge 2 July 28th 05 10:15 AM
CardText Field Switch JoyceA Mailmerge 2 June 18th 05 11:05 AM
Method for displaying dollar amount as written on bank check samandmonty Microsoft Word Help 5 May 11th 05 10:54 PM
How do I get all my Word documents within one Word window RobJacobs Microsoft Word Help 5 April 12th 05 03:04 AM