Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stockwell43 Stockwell43 is offline

Default Problems with Document

Hello,

I have an outlined collapable document. The document is set up in a table
and I am setting up sections with a heading all the way through the document.
The document Expands and Collapses fine and will print only the sections
opened. I am having two problems:

Problem One:
Before outlining, when the document was printed the margin was even on both
sides. No that it's outlined(collapsable) there is more of a margin on the
left side and less on right and is cutting part of the document off.

Problem Two:
I set the document up so when it prints the section will fall onto a page
whole but now half of a section may be on page two and the other half on page
three and it won't let me insert a page break.

How can I correct these issues?

Any help is most appreciated!!

Thanks!!!