Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cwiegmann cwiegmann is offline

Default How do I stop words from running outside a table?

I have word 2007.I'm using a table, and the left column has text that wraps
correctly, but the right column shows words running off the table and off the
page. I've tried to have the table Autofit to the page, and I've checked that
word wrapping is enabled. What do I need to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Could the margin stop have somehow gotten dragged to the right?

Go to Format Paragraph and be sure the right margin is set to no
indent.

On Sep 23, 2:59*pm, cwiegmann
wrote:
I have word 2007.I'm using a table, and the left column has text that wraps
correctly, but the right column shows words running off the table and off the
page. I've tried to have the table Autofit to the page, and I've checked that
word wrapping is enabled. What do I need to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cwiegmann cwiegmann is offline

I couldn't see the ruler right away, but once I clicked inside the table, the
margin stop HAD been dragged to the right. That fixed it, thanks a lot!