Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teri Teri is offline

Default Foot/End note -

I am modifying an existing document and adding custom End Notes. The end
note page is already completed. How do I remove the notation at the bottom
of the page? It is not needed as reader has already been directed to the
notes page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teri Teri is offline

I think I have solved my problem. I wanted to use footnote/endnote numbers
but not type the information at the bottom of the page. I ended up typing
the numbers and formating them as superscript. Thanks for the prompt reply.
Teri

"Teri" wrote in message
I am modifying an existing document and adding custom End Notes. The end
note page is already completed. How do I remove the notation at the

bottom
of the page? It is not needed as reader has already been directed to the
notes page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

So you're creating endnotes manually? You might want to consider using a
numbered reference list in this case; see
http://daiya.mvps.org/biblio.htm#AlphaEndnotes (it wouldn't have to be in
alphabetical order).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you wanting to convert your footnotes to endnotes?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.