Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammi24 grammi24 is offline

Default how do I enlarge the fonts on a scanned picture

how do I enlarge the fonts on a scanned picture
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

By enlarging the entire picture.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"grammi24" wrote in message
how do I enlarge the fonts on a scanned picture

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You don't with Word. You *may* be able to remove the text from the picture
with a good graphics editor and a lot of patience, but you would be better
served trying to find a copy of the picture without the text and annotate it
with something like SnagIt.