Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AnnMarie

Default Print preview problems

I am suddenly getting a print preview before EVERYTHING I print. I don't
want a print preview before each document I print -- how can I turn this off
again? What did I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:36:04 -0800, "AnnMarie"
wrote:

I am suddenly getting a print preview before EVERYTHING I print. I don't
want a print preview before each document I print -- how can I turn this off
again? What did I do?

This isn't something that Word does by itself. However, some printer
drivers have a setting for this. For example, my Epson's driver has a
check box labeled "Print preview", and my Canon's driver has one
labeled "Preview before printing". Other brands or models may have it
in option buttons or a dropdown, or may not offer it at all.

You can get to the printer driver's dialog either through the Start
Settings Printers & Faxes dialog (right-click your printer's icon
and choose Printer Preferences) or in Word by clicking the Properties
button in the Print dialog. If you find the right option, turn it off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman