Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nima Nima is offline

Default source manager

Dear all.

I was wondering if somebody could help me about the problem in Citations and
Bibliography part. Unfortynately, All the options on this part is
unavailable, I mean, all the buttons are offline except Search Libraries
which is quite useless for me, I want to how can I make the bottuns online
and add my own resources.

Cheers.

Nima
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Has it worked before on this installation of Word? If not, it is most likely
an installer error and you might want to uninstall and reinstall the product
again (do not use repair as that doesn't fix it).

Yves

"Nima" wrote in message
Dear all.

I was wondering if somebody could help me about the problem in Citations
and
Bibliography part. Unfortynately, All the options on this part is
unavailable, I mean, all the buttons are offline except Search Libraries
which is quite useless for me, I want to how can I make the bottuns online
and add my own resources.

Cheers.

Nima

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nima Nima is offline

I donno, Becuase this is the first time that I want to use this facility in
MS Office for my dissertation planning. Howeve,I tried to use Repair. still,
it is not working. The problem is that I'm on a vacation and I do not have my
office CD with my self. Is there any way to reinstall it without cd ? I mean
any backup of main files on system ?

"Nima" wrote in message
Dear all.

I was wondering if somebody could help me about the problem in Citations
and
Bibliography part. Unfortynately, All the options on this part is
unavailable, I mean, all the buttons are offline except Search Libraries
which is quite useless for me, I want to how can I make the bottuns online
and add my own resources.

Cheers.

Nima

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nima Nima is offline

Anyway,thanks. But are u sure it should be problem? I mean , it looks that
something is disabled in option or other places, I donno where ,I tryed to
even check the add ins. but nothing useful.

"Nima" wrote in message
Dear all.

I was wondering if somebody could help me about the problem in
Citations
and
Bibliography part. Unfortynately, All the options on this part is
unavailable, I mean, all the buttons are offline except Search
Libraries
which is quite useless for me, I want to how can I make the bottuns
online
and add my own resources.

Cheers.

Nima

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

I never had the issue myself but I have seen it come up several times in
several forums. Uninstalling/reinstalling was the only solution people ever
found for the problem:

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-genera...e-missing.html
(if the last post is telling the truth, then uninstalling/reinstalling is
also what is suggested by Microsoft)

http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.as...res-Greyed-Out

http://www.pchelpforum.com/office-so...rencing-2.html

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=us