How do I restore page setup/view to normal?

Old January 15th 10, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Telpelin

Default How do I restore page setup/view to normal?

I don't know how it happened, but the way my doc is viewed on the screen is
all messed up. There is no margin on it (the blinking line for typing is at
the very top of the page) despite repeated clicking on "Normal Margin." When
I go to "Print Preview" everything looks ok, but the normal view is very off.
The proportions aren't right, but the point is, I don't know how to
restore/reset everything to normal. Please help! Thanks!

Old January 15th 10, 06:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 7th 11, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beverly Harper

How do I restore page setup/view to normal? I need to clear everything then go back to normal page set-up.
Thanks

On Friday, January 15, 2010 12:44 PM Telpelin wrote:

I do not know how it happened, but the way my doc is viewed on the screen is
all messed up. There is no margin on it (the blinking line for typing is at
the very top of the page) despite repeated clicking on "Normal Margin." When
I go to "Print Preview" everything looks ok, but the normal view is very off.
The proportions are not right, but the point is, I do not know how to

Old October 7th 11, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Are you saying that you have the problem discussed earlier in this thread? In that case, have you read the article at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm?

If you mean something else, please elaborate.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP