Force size of paste

Old July 5th 11, 09:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crankylemming

Default Force size of paste

Hi

I'm wondering if this is possible:

Part of my job involves taking information form a secure government
website and pasting it into a Word template, which is then put into
our document imaging system. The colour scheme is a 'tasteful' white
text on a purple background and we're under pressure to not save
colour files in our document imaging.

Is there a way to either:

1: Set up the Word doc so that any screencap is converted to B&W or
greyscale, or

2: If I copy and paste the text from the website, that the pasted info
is set to fit within the Word doc margins, so no word wrap or bleed to
the side (the site seems to use tables for the layout)

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
Old July 10th 11, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

If you are pasting text, choosing to paste as "Unformatted Text" would seem to be the easiest approach.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP