cookegirl61 cookegirl61 is offline
Junior Member

Default My font looks condensed

My font is set to Times New Roman 12, but the letters look condensed? I compared it to my other documents and it is. How do I fix this?

Help please.... I am trying to write a paper today, 11/04/2012.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Have you looked at the settings for "Spacing" and "Scale" in the Font dialog box
(under "Character Spacing")? Make sure that "Scale" is 100% and that "Spacing"
is "Normal."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP