Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nancydel

Default Bit map logo is printing upside down on new HP printer - help.

I have numerous documents with our bit map logo and my new HP printer is
printing the logo upside down. I need help on how to fix this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Nancy,

Is it upside down on screen and in Print Preview or only in the actual printout?
What version of Word and what printer model? Was the document/template created in the current Word version or a previous one?

========
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP